The mystery of Can Nadal de la Boadella
This visit, exclusively for children, introduces them to the world of vines and wine, by means of an intriguing game of clues that ends with a pairing of grape juice with chocolate Simon Coll.
Includes: Visit, taste and grape juice and chocolate pairing
Groups: Minimum 5 kids. Children Ages: 4-12 years
Place: Finca Nadal
Closed: All afternoons of July and Sundays of July and August
15,00€ / persona
The younger members of the family (4 to 12) will participate in a treasure hunt around the winery and vineyards of Can Nadal. Guided by a specialized monitor, in groups of five to twelve children, they will be solving the riddles of a mystery story, while they learn in an entertaining way how the vineyard is worked, and how wine and sparkling wine are produced.
Finally, they will enjoy a pairing of chocolate and grape juice from the vines that they have trampled.
And meanwhile you the parents can choose one of our experiences
From Monday to Sunday at 11.00h
Closed: 1st to 6th January, 24th June, Sundays of July and August, from August the 1th until the 15th, 25th and 26th December
From Barcelona Linie R4 Station Laver – Subirats
From Tarragona Linie R2 Station Lavern-Subirats
Mr. Albert Massana +34649273332
Miss. Natalie Lamberti Tel. +34633030383
- Our Motorhome parking area is a parking space where you can only stay one night.
- It is not a camping or picnic area.
- Please park the vehicle inside the markings on the ground.
- Users of the motorhome area are kindly requested to maintain it in a perfect state of cleanliness.
- Please respect the peace and quiet of the neighbours at all times.
- You may use the table located next to the Motorhome area.
- This space may be used for free.
- Prior reservation required, tel 938988011. Schedule to confirm reservations:
Monday to Thuesday from 9.00h to 18.00h
Friday to Sanday from 10.00h to 14.00h
Availability all year