Identity: NADICOM SLU
CIF (Tax ID): B60309689
Postal address: 08775
- Information and consent.
- Obligation to provide the data.
The data requested in the Web forms are general data, mandatory (unless in the required field the opposite is specified) to comply with the established purposes. Therefore, if they are not provided or not provided correctly they cannot be served, without prejudice that you will be able to view freely the contents of the Website.
- For what purpose will NADICOM SLU treat the user’s personal data and for how long?
The personal data provided through the website will be treated by NADICOM SLU according to the following purposes:
- Manage, process and respond to requests, applications, incidents or queries of the user, when he provides his data through the “Contact” form. The user’s data will be retained for that purpose until he opposes or revokes his consent.
- Periodically send users, including by electronic means, commercial communications related to products, services, promotions, deals, events or news that may be of interest, if the user gives his consent by marking the check box, or if applicable, opposes or revokes his consent.
- Keep the user informed about the novelties of NADICOM SLU in its profiles on social networks, if the user becomes a follower of NADICOMSLU in its profiles. The user who does not want to continue receiving commercial communications on NADICOM SLU in the social networks must stop following its profiles.
- What user data will NADICOM SLU deal with?
NADICOM SLU will treat the following categories of user data:
- Identifying data: Name and surnames.
- Contact information: Postal address, email address and telephone number.
- What is the legitimation of the user’s data processing?
The processing of user data by NADICOM SLU is based on the consent requested and can be withdrawn at any time. However, if you withdraw your consent, this will not affect the lawfulness of the treatments carried out before.
The consents obtained for the aforementioned purposes are independent, so that the user can revoke only one of them, not affecting the others.
- To which recipients will the user’s data be communicated?
The data of the User may be transferred to third parties whenever necessary to carry out the purpose of the treatment.
They can be communicated to other companies from Nadal group who provide their services to different business areas, as well as collaborating companies, newsletters suppliers or platforms such as Tripadvisor, for the purpose to send you commercial communications, that can also be through electronic means, about products and services that may be of your interest, if you authorize us by checking the box enabled for this purpose at web page forms or satisfaction surveys, and they will be communicated in case there is a legal obligation.
- User responsibility.
- Ensures that the data provided to NADICOM SLU are true, accurate, complete and up to date. For this purpose, the user responds for the veracity of all the data communicated and will keep the information provided in a timely manner, so that it responds to his real situation.
- Will be responsible for the false or inaccurate information provided through the website and the damages, direct or indirect, caused to NADICOM SLU or to third parties.
- Commercial and promotional communications.
One of the purposes for which NADICOM SLU treats personal data provided by users is to send them electronic communications with information related to products, services, promotions, deals, events or news, relevant for users. Whenever a communication of this type is made, it will be directed only and exclusively to those users who had previously given their consent to receive them.
In the event that the user wishes to stop receiving commercial or promotional communications from NADICOM SLU, he can request the cancellation of the service by sending an email to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
- Exercise of rights.
The user can send a letter to NADICOM SLU with the reference “data protection” to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching a photocopy of their identity card, at any time and for free, to:
- Revoke the consents granted.
- Get confirmation about whether NADICOM SLU is treating personal data concerning the user or not.
- Access your personal data.
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the original collection purposes.
- Obtain from NADICOM SLU the limitation of data processing when any of the conditions laid down in the data protection regulations are fulfilled.
- Request the portability of your data.
- To complain to the Spanish Agency of Data Protection (http://www.agpd.es), through the following address: Spanish Agency of Data Protection, C/Jorge Juan, 6, 28001 Madrid, when the interested person considers that NADICOM SLU has violated the rights that are recognized by the applicable legislation on data protection.
- Security measures.
NADICOM SLU will deal with the user’s data at all times in an absolutely confidential manner and keeping the mandatory duty of secrecy regarding the data, in accordance with the provisions of the implementing rules, adopting to the effect the measures of technical nature and organizational requirements that guarantee the security of your data and avoid its alteration, loss, unauthorized treatment or access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.