DEFINITION OF COOKIE
A ‘cookie’ is a small piece of text that the websites send to the browser and that is stored in the user’s terminal (computer or mobile device). These files are intended to store data that can be updated and recovered by the entity responsible for its installation. Thus, each time the user revisits the same website, the browser retrieves the file and sends it to the website server. Cookies have several functions including collecting information about the user’s preferences and to remember it, and in general, to facilitate the use of the website by the user, and making the site more useful when customizing its content.
Cookies can be classified based on different parameters:
- Ownership: Own cookies and third party cookies: Depending on who is the entity that manages the domain from where the cookies are sent and how the data obtained are treated.
- Duration: Session cookies and persistent cookies: according to the period of time they remain stored in the user’s terminal.
- Purpose: Technical cookies, customization cookies, analysis cookies, advertising cookies and behavioural advertising cookies: According to the purpose for which the data obtained are treated.
- Technical Cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through the website or application and use the different options or services that exist in it. For example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, or access to restricted web parts.
- Customization Cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined in their terminal or defined by the user. For example, the language, the type of browser through which you access the service or the selected content design.
- Analysis Cookies: those that are either treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the statistical analysis of the use made by the users of the provided service. That’s why we analyse your browsing on our website to improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
- Advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if appropriate, the publisher has included in a webpage, application or platform from which it provides the requested service, based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioural Advertising Cookies: they are those that allow the management, as efficiently as possible, of the advertising spaces that, if appropriate, the publisher has included in a webpage, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information about the behaviour of the users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows developing a specific profile to show advertising according to it.
Cookies used in our Website
Our website uses both own cookies, which are sent to your device and managed exclusively by us for the best performance of the website, as third party cookies, with the function of serving as a tool for analysis of the Interaction of the users with our web. Thanks to them we obtain information that can help us to improve the navigation and to give a better service to the users.
Our website uses both temporary session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies store data only as long as the user accesses the web, and persistent cookies store the data in the terminal because they are accessed and used in more than one session.
Specifically, the cookies used in our website are:
Own cookies: the own cookies that we use in our website are of a technical nature, fundamental to the operation of the web.
Own and third parties cookies:
|__PHPSESSID,__ga,__gid, __gat_gtag_UA_87013560_1||Google Inc. (Google Analytics),nadal.com||Analytics: Analyse the use of the web.||Session and persistent|
For more information on cookies and/or for deactivation you can click on the links to the name of the different headlines.
Finally, complementary plug-in cookies are also used to exchange social content.
When browsing and continuing to our website, the user will be consenting to the use of the cookies mentioned above, for the periods indicated and under the conditions contained in this Cookies Policy.
Likewise, we inform you that, if you consult contents of our web housed in webs of third parties, they have their own policy of cookies.
Withdrawal of consent
The users may at any time withdraw their consent related to this cookies policy, by removing the cookies stored on your computer using the adjustments and configurations of your Internet browser.
Changing the cookie settings
Users can restrict, block or delete cookies from any website, using their browser. For each browser the operation is different, by which you can consult the following links how to do it:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/borrar%20cookies
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/es/cookies/
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/linux/10.50/en/cookies.html
- Safari para iOS (devices iPhone and iPad): http://help.opera.com/linux/10.50/en/cookies.html
- Chrome para Android: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/2392971?hl=es
- Windows Phone: http://www.windowsphone.com/es-es/how-to/wp7/web/changing-privacy-and-other-browser-
For more information on deleting, rehabilitating or blocking cookies you can also visit:
UPDATINGTHE COOKIES Policy